Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RoMe2's Stock 08 Black G6 GT Coupe

SDC10819.jpg
Just starting to do some mods. I will be installing my Hit conversion kit of 5000k for high,low and fogs lights. Thinking about tinting out the windows and installing the Crabs intake.

Let me know what you all think and some ideas to keep it nice and sleek and like a sleeper.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I am also wondering what place or site is the best to get the Crabs Intake? I went to the website for Crabs Intake but it is very how shall I say looks like a scam. If someone can give me a working website for them it would be greatly appreciated. I'm also into looking up new tires. I live in New Jersey and we get some good snowfalls in the winter. I was looking at Continental Extreme Contact DWS. Any one have them or know a lot about them?

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
CRABS rock! :D

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Lol that actually is the site...no need to fear but i totally understand. yea the site is a joke....and is actually in improvement over what it used to be...surprisingly

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks, I am also wondering what place or site is the best to get the Crabs Intake? I went to the website for Crabs Intake but it is very how shall I say looks like a scam.
I thought the same thing until I read through these forums and decided to pop poon an e-mail. It's a good deal, but yes, I agree a better site would be more sell-able. In all fairness though, from what I have read (CRABS still in postal truck for me:( CRABS basically sell themselves without a fancy site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everyone. When I do have enough money saved up I will order it. I'm set on the Crabs Intake 03 with the FPU. Then I will obviously install and take some pictures.

However, I just priced out a tint job for all the windows minus the windshield that might be the next project before the Crabs. Was looking at the 20% 3M tint.

After that will be Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks everyone. When I do have enough money saved up I will order it. I'm set on the Crabs Intake 03 with the FPU. Then I will obviously install and take some pictures.

However, I just priced out a tint job for all the windows minus the windshield that might be the next project before the Crabs. Was looking at the 20% 3M tint.

After that will be Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires.
I want to tint my windows so bad, but Vermont law won't allow us to tint front windows at all. Only rear and back passengers. Hope to see some pics when you get it all done!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to tint my windows so bad, but Vermont law won't allow us to tint front windows at all. Only rear and back passengers. Hope to see some pics when you get it all done!
Neither does New Jersey, but I am still going to do it. I think it would look stupid with just the back 3 windows on a coupe.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know I haven't updated in a while but just letting you all know what is going on. I have just washed the black beauty and tomorrow morning she is getting her windows tinted and I am installing the HIDs Highs Lows and Fogs. After all are installed there will be an updated picture.

However, over the past couple of months I have had some terrible people open their doors into my side leaving little dings. Next thing I need is a full detailing to buff some of them out. After that saving for Crabs and Rl Strut Tower Bar and RL MMI's.

Sorry I have been slacking fellas and the few ladies that are on here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Glad to see another coupe on here. I like the black. The tint is a must and would look really good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hope the tinting went well today. Looking forward to pics.!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The tint came out really well. I actually went darker than the 20% I went with the 5% all around obviously not on the windshield. It is really dark but makes the car look great. Tough to see at night but definitely worth it. I will get a picture tomorrow aka today of the tint. Just need to clean the car a little to make it look good for the picture.

However, the place that I got the HID's (hidxenonheadlights.com) from sent me the wrong fog lamp bulbs. I will also take a picture of the lights when I have the fogs installed. That will probably take another week due to shipping. I suggest getting a voltage stabilizer when you install highs, lows, and fogs.

The more mods I do the more I want to do to the vehicle, but I want to keep the outside as stock as possible. I want a sleeper.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well here are the pictures of the tint like I said I would put up. Let me know what you guys and girls think of it. I think it makes the car look pretty bad ass if I must say so myself.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts