Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Rotors/Brake Suggestions?

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bikerdave47 
#1 ·
I've seen quite a few suggestions on brakes and rotors but they were pretty old posts.

I'm looking for the best bang for your buck performance brakes and drilled/slotted rotors. stay under $300 - may a little higher.

What are you guys currently running and do you have suggestions?

#2 ·
Im looking into Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors. i believe they run around $350 for front and rear. and that includes pads

#4 ·
Great Find! thats actually about the same price to replace everything with O.E.

#8 ·
thats weird cause amazon says they will fit my 08 sedan and i know they shouldn't use different brake sizes throughout the 5 years they made this car.

#10 ·
Well idk about the amazon stuff. But the only difference between the base level and the other trim levels that I could notice when it comes to brakes is the base 4 banger has less braking material on the pads themselves. I've since been buying brakes for the gt model to use on my base and I haven't had a single issue.

I compared part numbers on autozone's site between the years and trim levels and only notices a pad difference. I hope this info helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.