Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I've searched through tons of threads (here and g6performance) and haven't found one source that states whether or not the Koni Yellows fit the front with some modification. I'm ordering Eibach springs and would love to throw on Koni's with the fronts, but I don't want to waste my money if there's no way to get them installed.

If anyone has installed them, or can send me to an active link showing installed pics, please do so, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

- Chris

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
If there is no info it might mean no one has tried it...or its not possible. I have no experience with them but just sayin..

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the input; I know I have read it somewhere on one of these two forms I just cannot find the thread(s) now. There have been a few members that have successfully mounted coilovers for the Saab 9-3 on their G6's, and I can't remember if the modification of the strut tower is similar or not....

Thanks though! I'll keep digging

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
i'll have a look around too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.