Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay so Im on my way home from work and stop at a light. Theres a minivan in front and some ugly Hyndai behind me. I notice this stupid chick in the Hyndai fixing her hair. *as if that would have helped* The light turns green. The lady in front of me is nice and lets the car come the other way turn in front of her. The lady behind me see the light turn green and steps on it. Smashing into the back of my 2 month old G6, pushing me into the mini van. Can we say bad day? The front and back end get nailed. And then to think of the nerve of the woman who says to me what do you are think you are god, that you never had an accident. When in reality I NEVER DID! Then looking at her car with the five million scratches and dents. Shes like "get over it, it was gonna happen sometime or another"! She's lucky the cop was there cause I probably would have snapped. I already was seeing a wide selection of reds. :mad:

·
Designed For Action
495 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. The main thing is, 'are you alright?' How bad is the damage? :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought I was fine. The past day my neck started to hurt and my shoulder. I went to the hospital last night to find out that I have a fracture on my shoulder, and need more medical treatment for a pinched nerve. I dropped my baby off at the autobody place and got lucky with that one. They hooked me up with a Grand Prix rental. Not complaining its better then the Focus they wanted to give me. But I talked the guy into getting the GTP lower bumper so that I can get a dual exhaust on my GT. So I guess something came good out of it. The front bumber and rear bumper both need to be replaced. Said I will have it back by wednesday. Not that I care I'm going to the Bahamas tonight so its really not an incovience. Just sucks... Heard she will never be the same as before the accident. Shes been violated :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.