Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Nice. Those wheels would look great in the Black Chrome on a G6. I've got to hand it to GM- they are really coming up with some compelling packages- Aura, Sky, Solstice, just read an article on the upcoming Grand Prix replacement, another reengineered Holden, but a great place to start and RWD. And the Solstice GTP just won a great comparo in Motor Trend vs BMW Z4 and Nissan 350Z 'verts. Ford should take notes. Before it's too late :eek:

You Go, GM! :2kiss:

· Registered
10 Posts
Cool! Really researching on wheels until i landed on this page. I also need info on the bolt pattern! This will really look cool on a G6. Gun metal color that is really better than black chrome i guess. Damn already late i type in too many word before i noticed the date of this thread.lol forgive me i just use research button a lot. i just type boom panes on the search button then i saw this.

· Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I wanna say anything that fits on the Saturn Aura would fit on the G6 since they KINDA look similar...but when I tried to click your link it didn't work..can someone else try?

· Premium Member
1,063 Posts
that puts that to rest then :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.