Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister has a G6 Sedan GT and has access to a set of dealer take-off wheels + Goodyear RS-A tires with <200 miles on them. The wheels are the 18x8 wheels from a Saturn Sky. Does anyone know if they will fit? I searched the forum but didn't find anything on this specific wheel. If they fit, any pictures of them mounted would be greatly appreciated.

These are the wheels in question...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes they fit. The Solstice, Sky, Cobalt SS and G6 all have a 5x110 bolt pattern.
But what ever you do please DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT paint them purple!
I don't think you need spacers, but am not 100% sure about that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol - no gonna keep them silver. Thanks for the pics and the info!! Greatly appreciated!

Anyone that has them in silver, another pic would be a-okay. :rolleyes:

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Lol yes they will fit. For future knowlege to speed things up...what you want to google is bolt pattern....the g6 and a ton of other cars...ie sky and more are 5x110.

And yea, dont be a goofy mother effer lame ass and paint them anything retarded like that hideous pos above

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew they were the 5x110 bolt pattern and would fit in that regard, but they are 1" wider and the offset is different to accommodate that and I didn't know if there would be any problems with rubbing at extreme steering lock between the front wheels and the wheel wells or control arms etc. Also the diameter of the rubber on these wheels is a little larger than the stockers by about 3/4". I like the way it fills the wheel wells more, but this will affect mileage and speedo obviously. Does the speedo/ECU automatically adjust for diameter changes to the wheels/tires?

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, you would have to take it to the dealer to get that fixed, and it may cost up to about $150 depending on what the charge you for. If you were to change the tires to tires with the same OD as the stock tires, you would get the same Revs per mile and then you wouldn't have any problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts