Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thanks for having me on the site. Like most of the threads I read, I too know diddly-squat about cars. All I know is I have a 2007 Silver G6 and it is the BASIC package. I don't even have volume control in the steering wheel.

I do like the mods you have done with your G6's and I will def look for tips/inspiration. As an 1st time owner of a car that is "mod worthy", what is the best 1st modification?

I am thinking about getting real good tint 1st off. Not too expensive and would instantly make he car look better. Thoughts?

Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am a noob just like you and I am planning on getting tints for my first visual mod as well and I think you should too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. Thanks for the tips. South Carolina is finnicky on tint regulation. www.tintlaw.com says SC standard must allow MORE than 27% light in. Does this mean 27% tint or another number. Damn, I am dumb to all of this. LOL

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the site! Tint is a great appearence mod! Keeps your car cooler and looks great when done by professionals! Good luck and have fun with it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts