Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 G6 GTP. with 60,000 All the bells and whistles..Haven't had any problems with it until now. Here's whats happening..When I am making a tight left turn, like a u-turn or into a parking space, the front end(?) locks up and the car grabs and skids me to a halt. I can't tell if it's the front end or the rear end, actually. But the icon on the dash, a car with fishtails behind it and a line through it appears when this happens. It freaks me out. It doesn't do it when I am just driving along, but just when I make a tight turn. Lately , the light comes on when I turn a corner, but doesn't skid me to a stop. Sometimes the light comes on when I turn the wheel too fast. It's scary. I had 2 new tires put on the front a little over a year ago, and it was not long after that, that it started doing what it's doing. It was only occasionally, until lately. Can anyone give me a clue as to what it has to do with before I have to take it to the dealership and pay them my "first-born" to fix it? What does the icon mean? there is also another icon just like it only without the line through it...WTF.:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.