Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
IT'S BAD ASS IN BLACK!!!!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have a 41,000 mile black GXP for sale. Leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc cd, remote start, Onstar, 20% tinted windows on sides and back. I also have an extended 3 year warranty I bought in December. $16,000. Believe me, this car gets a lot of looks, people love it!

·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no way youre selling it!??? it'll go quick i know it. you know who i am by the way lol
Show me the money Ryan....it's a dam good deal, especially with the extended warranty thru GM. I have every oil change and service record. All oil changes were done thru the dealership..

·
Registered
317 Posts
oh i believe you, i mean you told me everything at the bbq you had! what made you wanna sell it if you dont mind?
i would totally buy it if i had the money to drop!

·
Registered
638 Posts
let me know if you feel like tradeing trunklids and some cash, my GXP has the smaller hammerhead and I want the bigger hammerhead on her, they ought to be the same color so no painting needed.....mines an 09 carbon black metallic

·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let me know if you feel like tradeing trunklids and some cash, my GXP has the smaller hammerhead and I want the bigger hammerhead on her, they ought to be the same color so no painting needed.....mines an 09 carbon black metallic
Sorry, I want to keep it on, it should sell better...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts