Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
That roush one is SOOO SWEET!! I wish I would have waited to get my GXP, and got that Roush instead.

Any Idea what it has on it for modifications, other than the body kit? What's it got for power?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That roush one is SOOO SWEET!! I wish I would have waited to get my GXP, and got that Roush instead.

Any Idea what it has on it for modifications, other than the body kit? What's it got for power?
The car is actually an 2008 GT coupe. The aftermarket body kit is custom made and modeled after the original rousch kit. The body kit will go into production and be available for sale within the next few months.

·
Registered
95 Posts
so that car just has the looks and no speed to back it up with? That's kind of weak...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah, no extra speed unless the owner puts some performance modifications into it as well. But no matter how fast you get from A to B its nice to look good doing it !
true but I mean, come on, it says roush right on it, it's like it's screaming FAST!!! but then it's actually S L O W........

·
Registered
95 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.