Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These pics taken not long after I bought in 11/12.

Edit, almost forgot- '07 w/ F40 trans....pretty self explanatory as to what I got if you know your G6's.:cool: And that is with the *NORMAL* sunroof, 225/50/18's, and factory dual exhaust. Only a 6 speaker stereo unless you consider the 6x9's as 2 speakers each, which would mean it had 8...until I put the Xplod's in it.

Attachments

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are my fav pics from many I took that day....

Need to find my cable so I can upload more pics form my camera....also have some sweet
black/chrome wheels on it now and I painted the calipers red.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice ride!

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not that dark. Notice you can see through the rear windows in the pic? Just looks like a major contrast on the white car. 15% sound right? I think that's what it is...

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
well pretty much anything darker than stock tint is illegal in PA
Keepin my fingers crossed....so far, so good.:D

Oh yea I found the receipt for when I had the rear windshield re-done. Had a line through it when I bought the car, as in the previous owner installed himself and messed up. Anyway, yes it is 15%.

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll post a pic of the temp-beater Neon, and the damage to the G6. It's going to shop to get front end fixed due to hitting a deer. It's ok though, cuz when I get it back(when I can come up with the money to get it back), my ground FX will be painted/installed along with 2009.5 spoiler painted/installed. And the cool thing about the Neon is that iot has a system in it that might even sound better than the Pontiac. Freakin sweet.:)

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
And I didn't forget.... had it back for a while now actually. Here's she is curently!

Here is where it sat when I first layed eyes on it after the shop was finished...

I still like mine better!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dont understand the hate on plasti-dip? if done properly its impossible to tell what it is. Its actually a great alternative to vinyl wrap. If you check my six you'll see that you cant do pretty much anything with it, and if done right it looks good.

I like the look of your six, pretty much the same vehicle as i have but the newer years had the front lip improvement.

Not a big fan of the Grand Am wheels, but to each his own.

I like the tint, which i also live in PA (PGH) and was thinking of upgrading tint but because of laws in pa am looking into getting the factory tint that some of the GT models came with.

·
What's a G6?
17 Posts
Your car is nice, but im not a fan of the wheels either. But that's about it. I'm def a fan of the GM ground effects and hoping to get it for my car also, but I don't have 1k to spend. Are you going to lower your car?

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont understand the hate on plasti-dip? if done properly its impossible to tell what it is. Its actually a great alternative to vinyl wrap. If you check my six you'll see that you cant do pretty much anything with it, and if done right it looks good.

I like the look of your six, pretty much the same vehicle as i have but the newer years had the front lip improvement.

Not a big fan of the Grand Am wheels, but to each his own.

I like the tint, which i also live in PA (PGH) and was thinking of upgrading tint but because of laws in pa am looking into getting the factory tint that some of the GT models came with.
Cheap mod, often done distastefully(hate it on wheels) IMO. Now to bite my own tongue, I was actually considering plasti-dipping the bottom side of my front ground effect cuz I already scraped it a little...my fault for misjudging a driveway entrance. People with crap cars are always plasti-dipping wheels cuz they cant afford rims or dont know how to find affordable rims. I spot that a mile away and its always junk like v6 stangs, 90-something hondas and jettas and shit.

Those are not Grand Am wheels lol...they are center caps from my GAGT that I installed into my aftermarket wheels. People either love 'em or hate 'em. They aren't so aggressive looking which is what some people look for, I chose a wheel that I thought gave a theme to my car. Black/white/chrome- to be continued...

And it's not that I have a 'newer year' with lip improvement, rather that is a GM ground effects kit for the 6. Getting pretty hard to find, I hope there are no more deer in my future cuz idk what I'd replace it with.:confused:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts