1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: geewhiz

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they run cooler than a regular halogen bulb there only 35w but there so awesome i love HIDS if you need some help finding some for a budget let me know and i will show you which ones to buy and then post pics of them up here!!!

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coupe gtp i like the hood!!! those light they 6000k? or 4300?

· Registered
6 Posts
Nice Picking on me already no i was parked the A$$HOLE was backing up on the highway not paying attention. Then jumps out yells i get him fired and then goes I no speak english and walks back to his truck. Yet the cops show up he speaks perfect english. Go figure!!!

· Registered
591 Posts
Nice Picking on me already no i was parked the A$$HOLE was backing up on the highway not paying attention. Then jumps out yells i get him fired and then goes I no speak english and walks back to his truck. Yet the cops show up he speaks perfect english. Go figure!!!
Yeah, i'm just trying to give you a hard time. Mostly because of your screen name being ironic with your post. I'm really sorry to hear about your misfortune. I'm not being racist, but most people who speak spanish as their first language will say "I No speaka inglés" because they either feel that we should speak their language, or because they don't want to talk to you. Either way, it's inexcusible.

· Registered
6 Posts
Got my G6 back!!

Well I finally got my car back and shes in perfect shape shes running just as good as the day I bought her. Now its time to do up mods and changes to make her look even better. I have to say all the cars posted above look great when im ready i will be asking for your advise! ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.