Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out Razzi's website last night, and they are now advertising side window scoops for the new eclipse as well as the mustang GT. They said that other models are on the way.

I sent them an email about the possibility of producing them for the G6 coupe. I got a reply today and it said they were thinking about it. So c'mon guys, maybe if they get enough emails they'll get the idea that the aftermarket for the G6 is growing!

Here's what they look like on the eclipse and mustang. I think they'd look sweet on the G6.

and the mustang!

Mike

·
Registered
423 Posts
Explr1 said:
That would look just as bad as my big wing :eek:
are you SERIOUS? i suggest you take a second look at your wing! :D

to me, they don't look too bad. BUT, i understand that visability out of the rear window on a coupe is already very poor and if you take away the quarter glass, well good luck backing that thing up without making contact with something!!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G6Action said:
BUT, i understand that visability out of the rear window on a coupe is already very poor and if you take away the quarter glass, well good luck backing that thing up without making contact with something!!!!
Exactly. The visibility is so poor that adding these won't even make a difference. I never use my rear quarter windows for anything. When changing lanes I look out the side door windows since they're so long. And when backing up, I use my side and rear-view mirrors. These would actually save me some money by not having to get those windows tinted :)

Mike

·
Registered
423 Posts
GTPGuy82 said:
Exactly. The visibility is so poor that adding these won't even make a difference. I never use my rear quarter windows for anything. When changing lanes I look out the side door windows since they're so long. And when backing up, I use my side and rear-view mirrors. These would actually save me some money by not having to get those windows tinted :)

Mike
good point!!! i'd say 'GO FOR IT!!!' :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts