Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've posted this in the past and I'm going to make this one a sticky to be bumped up as time passes.

A "link" in your signature is not allowed. If you want to start your own thread about your G6 then great! But not a signature link. Thanks!!:beer:

If you post/add a link in your signature that is advertisement then you are spamming us and you might get banned.:mad:

I will, as I see them, start to remove links in signatures so if you notice its gone and have a problem with it PM me, but I hardly thing its goning to affect my decission.:D

Mike

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Folks, I see some signature links have been removed before I got to them, THANKS! I did remove some of them and FYI, it was not big deal if I did.
The links in the signatures slow down the site.

Some newer members have been attaching links into there signatures as a way of SPAMMING the site. I don't ban them but I do remove the links with a nice little note (some of you have seen) asking them to contact admin for advertising information.

Just a lil heads up!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping this up again, I see several folks have added links in their signatures,
READ THE ABOVE POST!
I'll wait a couple of days before I go into your account and remove them!

I know, I'm a stickler!:D

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
just ban them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts