Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On one of the F-body boards I frequent, I make many signature pictures for the members there. There is a thread that is a sticky on that board. I am in that thread alot, and do most of the signature requests that come along. After consulting with "geewhiz" this post will be a sticky on here.

So if anyone has a nice picture of thier car and would like to have a cool signature picture made, POST THE REQUEST HERE. This is a free service, I do it for fun.

Below are some examples of the signatures I have made for people:

many more here:
http://projectgangreen.smugmug.com/gallery/1331174_GJZLC#277970059_rnmND

PS: if you don't have a good picture of your car, you live in VA, and are unable to take one, I would be willing to meet with you one day and photograph your car for you. :)

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Thanks Tim! Awesome job! You guys should think about this!

Here's a link to the other forum I visit with the sig "Red Sport G6" made for me.
EDIT;
I deleted the link, I removed the sig pic. No reason, just removed it. Sport red GT does great work!

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
if i send you a pic could you do one for me and put crazy j on it black tricked out and stuff?

· Registered
90 Posts

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
im bout to do two for you that i think you will like.

· Registered
20 Posts
Can you do somethin with my profile pic you see to the left?

· Registered
99 Posts
Are you still doing this?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.