Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just joined the site. pretty cool forums that i have seen so far. I have a 2006 G6 GTP Coupe 6 speed with the hammerhead spoiler. just put a cold air intake on it and i think it has opened the throttle up a lot.

·
4.6 Interceptor
47 Posts
Welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

Mark.

·
4.6 Interceptor
47 Posts
Quad Cities

Say ...I always wanted to go there for cup of coffe on Mississippi river, is there any good place or starbucks maybe ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya there are a few starbucks but i dont drink coffee so i dont know of any good mom and pop places. where you coming from? we are getting some good snow today. about 4 inches when its done supposedly.

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
Hi, been messaging on different topics the past week. Thought i'd put my intro in. I'm 25, live in carterville Illinois. I work as a Information Technology Technical Associate at Southern Illinois University. My old car is a 1998 Olds Intrigue. Best car I've had so far. Has the 3800 II in it. Retired it at 250,000 miles for a backup car. We'll see how the G6 stands up.

·
4.6 Interceptor
47 Posts
ya there are a few starbucks but i dont drink coffee so i dont know of any good mom and pop places. where you coming from? we are getting some good snow today. about 4 inches when its done supposedly.
I am in Chicago far west suburbs ...Aurora area, Ronald Reagan Tollway is in my backyard ...

Just love driving country and scenic roads ...and there are some nice scenic routes along mississippi, but wont go till spring. Last time I drove via Dixon through Savana via route84 to Galena ...:)

·
4.6 Interceptor
47 Posts
im from muscatine
Will you make up your mind first ...is it Muscatine or New London :argue: :bash:

So you drive :eek: submarines? ..where to? ...sink them to the bottom of the lake and then you call me to rescue you :D he he he

1 - 16 of 16 Posts