Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd start this for me to use to post all of the mods I do to my car. Here is the first one besides the seat covers and steering wheel cover.

Just got my new hammerhead spoiler on!! Here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Dude im so jealous... i wish i had a GXP, would there be anyway i could turn my G6 V6 into a GXP? haha

Barry turned his into one....its just the front & rear facia and the side skirts.
they swap out so its not hard to do.

SLA31 it Looks sweet!!!! :beer:

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh and remember how I was mad because the paint on my GXP logos was coming off.

Well I got the dealer to buy me new ones under warranty. But I'm not putting them on. I'm taking the old ones off and leaving them off and putting the new ones somewhere else inside the car like on the dash board. I think it's jedi3 that has a GT emblem on his dash. Those little emblems were $43 a piece. At least that's what the dealer said.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,100 Posts
Thanks for the wiki reference - apparently the guy who took the pic is in Montreal and is quite prolific in automotive photography, so it's doubtful he would have a lot more info on this particular car. Unfortunately there's no contact info so I can't find out more anyway :rolleyes: Maybe it's a Canadian edition thing?

Oh and how come you have all your vents closed?

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So the little black grill below the two main grills fell completely off.

I tried to get it fixed without having the dealer fix it under warranty, but it just kept falling off. So I took it to the dealer, they looked at it, and decided they couldn't fix it. They then proceeded to order me a new completely new bumper, painted and all. As happy as I am that it's going to be fixed. Wow! I didn't think they'ed have to order a new bumper! Like the whole front of the car lol just for the little grill!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.