Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone hear anything about this SLR Chip for the G6 if so could you leave some feed back? If not here are the specs that it says it does. Look it over and let me know what you guys think.

• Add 50+ Horsepower
• Add 50+ Torque
• Save 3-6+ MPG
• Faster 0-60 Time
• Improved mid-range power
• More power for towing
• Smoother Shifting
• Smoother IDLE
• Reduced overall engine stress
• Up to 40% Quicker Throttle Response time
• Pays for itself with gas savings
• Improved Top End Power
• Improves your 1/4 Mile Times
• Improves your 1/8 Mile Times
• Less and fewer oil changes due to a more efficient tune
• Prolongs your engine life due to a more efficient tune
• Will actually HELP your vehicle to pass emissions or SMOG testing
• Improved Low end Torque

What’s included in the kit:

• 1 SLR Motorsports Performance Chip
• 1 Set of easy to read installation instructions
• 2 Quick connectors for a Plug and Play Connection
• Every SLR chip is Already Assembled and ready to plug in!

Our Price: $69.99

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
lol...

http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/bus...slr-motorsports-in-tarpon-springs-fl-90054776

It got an F from BBB...you have to have shit for brains if you fall for this...

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
Reasons for this rating include:

* 28 complaints filed against business
* Failure to respond to 17 complaints filed against business.
* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
* One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.

Name: SLR Motorsports
Address: PO Box 867
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688-0867
Principal:
Customer Contact: [email protected]
File Open Date: September 2008
TOB Classification: Electric Motor Manufacturers
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

The BBB has requested basic information from this company. The BBB has not received a response. Without this information, the BBB may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

Customer Complaint History

The BBB has received complaints concerning non delivery of the merchandise ordered. Complaints also concern 100% money back warranty refunds.

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 28 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 28 complaints closed in 36 months, 28 were closed in the last year.
Billing or Collection Issues
No Response
1 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Delivery Issues
No Response
2 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Guarantee or Warranty Issues
Resolved
4 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
Unresolved
1 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.
Administratively Closed
1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.
No Response
2 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Product Issues
No Response

Refund or Exchange Issues
Resolved
3 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
Administratively Closed
2 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.
No Response
10 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I have been looking at tune's/chips/modules for my G6 GTP and not sure about the SLR chip; sounds too good to be true for that price. I mean in comparison to the Tunes ranging from $300-$350 if you send in your ecu and the Jet module for $230. I am really thinking of getting the Jet module; I am calling them tomorrow to find out a little more info before I order it from this website: http://www.ajusa.com/details/Jet-Pe...&pn=Performance+Module&vq=GTP;+V6;+3.9L;+GAS&

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured it was BS but I also figured I would ask to be on the safe side. Well thanks for the input its appreciated. The Grilled Cheese Sammich does it come with Tamato? LOL :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.