Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
^I R CUSTOM^
77 Posts
Buddy....anything that says 50+ horsepower for only $70 bucks you should KNOW is a scam. I wish there was such a thing as more for your money, but when talking Quality upgrades for a vehicle, you gotta pay the price. That THING fools your computer into running super rich and you will foul your O2 sensor and all kinds of other things bad will potentially happen. DO NOT buy that crap.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's definately a scam. gibby, is right 100%. It's just like the "add 20+ HP" crap that they try to seel on ebay...

·
^I R CUSTOM^
77 Posts
Because, it DOES give you horsepower gains...it does do what it says, but at the huge cost of the well being of your car.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This thing may not throw a CEL code right away, but it will, be assured of that, cause your O2 sensors will be so f*d up the computer won't know what to do, then all that power you gained will be gone...

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah i agree that modifying the factory settings (if not done proffessionaly) will definately cause trouble later on so ... people don't buy it ...

all it does is tells the computer to pump more gas though the engine so i don't see how that would give you a gas mileage improvement

1 - 7 of 7 Posts