Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any problems with their dome light not working? I have no sunroof or pano roof, and I have the dome light switch, but I can't get it to "stay" in the position which lets my dome light come on when the door is open (ajar). It's so irratating!! Some times the light doesn't come on when the door is open, other times it just turns on by itself even though the door is closed. It's almost as if it has a mind of it's own or something. Maybe the switch is just real sensitive??

Right now I have it in the "off" position so it's not on at all. Which is cool in the daytime, but at night, I (and passengers) want to be able to see when hoping in the car.

Also, I have this ever so soft buzzing sound coming from my driver's door B pillar and door jam. Similar to when there is a bee buzzing around by your ear, but much softer. It usually occurs with the windows up, and it "buzz's" with every vibration of the car...which is usually from bumps in the road, or bass from the stereo...it's not terribly noticable, but it can be annoying at times.

I don't think these are major issues, but things I've just noticed on my car...anyone else have similar problems??

·
Registered
113 Posts
No but have you taken it back to the dealership for them to fix it? As far as the buzzing, do you have "ventshades" on the windows, if so it's them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I'm going to take it to the dealer, but I didn't want to come off as a real picky customer so I thought I'd ask here first...oh, and the car is completely stock..no ventshades (I think they're kinda retarded actually...no offense to anyone though :))

·
Registered
113 Posts
Exactly, when you buy something you want it to work and to be happy with it. Don't worry about the dealership or what they think, they have had people alot worse than what you have a complaint about, trust me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts