Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some pics.

Bought her used in '07. Tinted the windows right away. Only changes done so far.

Window Tint

· Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Clean slate so far, looking forward to see whats to come

Reactions: SmokeyPSA

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it looks great! Nice job on the tint. is it metalized??
Nope...not metalized. I think its just the cloud covered reflection.

Just like you sig says.... BORING!!! So Far!!!

Get to modding.... LOL!!
I'm getting there....Was going to start with audio, but the group buy went through.

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not a big Texas sports fan, too many of them already.....I am guilty of one though....

:banana::bigok::booty:Dallas Cowboys Baby!!!!:banana::bigok::booty:

I had seat covers and steering wheel cover for the longest time, but it was time to retire them as they were faded and worn to crap.

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting the Spyder group buy lights when they ship....:) then I need a new front bumper. Wife was in a 2 MPH accident the other day :eek: and it totally warped the front. Kinda upset about that. :mad: So I guess Im having to start the body kit sooner than planned.

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A guy was in front of me at a light in the left lane. Its a Turn/Straight lane. He went to go straight, but last second decided to turn. So he hit the brakes and flicked the blinker. Well the wife just punched the gas to go so there was alittle force behind that 2 MPH. And as she slammed the brakes in reaction, the foward momentum of the front going downward to a halt, it was on his bumper and it ripped up a little. So now my headlights, on the inner corners, are in behind the lip of the bumper its supposed to be sitting on and the plastic molding underneath is broke. Pins, sides everything. :mad:OFF OF 2 MPH!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tell her to stop texting while driving. Your an MP right?? Tell here to respect your authoritah!!

Had nothing to do with texting.

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Listen here SGT, it was a joke... sheesh :rolleyes:
Leave it to someone in the NG to try and pull rank in a forum...really bad joke.:doh:

· Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HA HA HA that was a good one!! Your lucky your not in my unit boss. ;) ANYWAY take care of your Jennifer.. :booty:
You proved my point flawlessly.
Your lucky your not in my unit boss.
Way to be professional and courteous Paygrade E-6!

· Registered
292 Posts
just cause this thread is already grossly off topic, I was wondering how many years it takes you guys to get your SGT rank. Seems like you Americans can have it in just a few years. Then again there is quite a bit of difference in your ranking system.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.