Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out today. MMS is developing G6 turbo kit. it's not universal, not custom.
it's a kit for g6 with 3500 3900 or 3.6
now i feel sorry for 2.4 guys, i always thought 2.4 would be the first successful g6 engine running a turbo
anyway, check em out guys. i think it's the near future when a g6 goes with a turbo without major modifications.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
SHIT! that makes me mad...maybe ill have to trade in my G6 and get a coupe...lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it only for the coupes?

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's what I figured. I just got thrown off by Klixslides post lol!

·
Banned
211 Posts
I'm not far from Ohio, emailed the shop about potentially letting them use my car as a test car. :p

Will let you know when I get a reply, and if they are willing.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im only 300 miles/ 5 hours away!!:D

·
Banned
211 Posts
"now that sounds like a fun project. what's a good number i can reach you at, and I can call and discuss some of the details.

Mike Miller
Milzy Motorsports"

I have the 3.5.

·
Registered
638 Posts
and after the 3.6 headers ordeal i doubt anyone in the right mind would do bussiness with them again.........it took 1 1/2 YEARS or more for them to make all the 5-7 sets of headers and get them mailed out and was supposed to take like 3 months start to finish..........all the while ppl had like $900 into something with nothing to show for it for a year and a half.......

·
Banned
211 Posts
and after the 3.6 headers ordeal i doubt anyone in the right mind would do bussiness with them again.........it took 1 1/2 YEARS or more for them to make all the 5-7 sets of headers and get them mailed out and was supposed to take like 3 months start to finish..........all the while ppl had like $900 into something with nothing to show for it for a year and a half.......

Can anyone else verify this? I was going to drop my car off there and let them keep it for 1-2 weeks..

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
i dunno about 1.5 years...but it was over 6 months for sure. its over at g6p

·
Registered
638 Posts
it was over 6 months for the FIRST set to be finished, the last person to get their set they ordered at the begining got his like barely a month ago........

1 - 20 of 43 Posts