Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i recently purchased a pontiac g6 se 2008 was so happy with it drives great handles great then i was stopped at a red light 3 weeks after purchase and was rear ended by a 3/4 ton truck and driven into another one in front of me my pontiac was then writen off by the insurance company and now all i was is my pontiac back it was a awesome vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would love to buy another the problem i am having is finding another people seem to not know how to sell a vehicle and people i contact are sooo slow at responding that i get no where

·
Optimistic Pessimist
9 Posts
hello i recently purchased a pontiac g6 se 2008 was so happy with it drives great handles great then i was stopped at a red light 3 weeks after purchase and was rear ended by a 3/4 ton truck and driven into another one in front of me my pontiac was then writen off by the insurance company and now all i was is my pontiac back it was a awesome vehicle
Punctuation is still free...lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did not know you needed someone to hold your hand while reading. sorry if you cant figure it out on your own.

·
Optimistic Pessimist
9 Posts
Calm down now, don't get all butt hurt. I could figure it out just fine. Just read what you type before you post. Your first post is all over the place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts