Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out my front wheels were bent at the tire shop this last weekend. I'm gonna get it double checked since the first thing they tried to do when walking me in was sell me on a set of rims, but given that when driving anywhere between 25-40mph in traffic you can feel a noticeable bump (both before and after going to the tire shop) it makes sense. They threw them on the rear and the vibration I get is reduced significantly, but the bumping is still there. I was thinking about pulling some matching wheels off one of the bunches of junkyard ones nearby, but not sure how common the 18" wheels are on these, and from what I read the OEM wheels bending on these is pretty common.

Anybody have a good aftermarket wheel choice they like that might look good on the car and won't break the budget? It's an 07 Silver vert with the bright silver wheels. I can't really find one that I think looks good on it, or one that fits the look better than the bright silver 5 spoke.

~Ken

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those don't look half bad, I'll check them out. You said tourken, yea?

Also, those hood scoops you've got on there - are they a custom thing? They look pretty nice

·
Registered
146 Posts
Touren, I did not spell ,correctly.
The scoops are actually gxp hoods. They are also from salvage.
Getting harder to come by like everything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts