Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm looking for some eyelids for my 09 G6. Its Carbon Black Metallic, so ones that match would be cool.

Also what do you guys think of this list of mods i intend to do...

-eyelids
-Caliper Paint Red
-Window Tints. 25% rear and 50% Front
-Maybe paint the underhood plastics red to match the calipers, along with some red wire covers.
-Eventually new rims
-Larger air filter

It's the 2.4L and I dont want to try and soup up the engine and then have it sound like a rice burner.....also i got a good warranty i don't want to loose

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
Grafxwerks.com
Lots of graphics and overlays. they might have eyelids, not sure though

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I noticed the line on the headlights, so I was thinking about making one myself, I dont know if I want to paint the Lens. or just somehow make something to attach to the lens, Maybe make something out of carbon fiber....or buy a carbon fiber sticker then cut and stick it to save time and money, haha waddya think?

·
Banned
240 Posts
Do u like this style

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Do u like this style

i was lookin at doin this to but i dont want the sticker bullshit...yours look better than that sticker crap.id get these for my car...idk what id do with my halo leds are black...

·
Banned
240 Posts
i was lookin at doin this to but i dont want the sticker bullshit...yours look better than that sticker crap.id get these for my car...idk what id do with my halo leds are black...
send me a pic of the car I will photoshop them on so u can see.. tray if u can take some side front ectt shots of it so I can try dif things.. [email protected]

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
shit! i missed this post.. ill send you a pic of my front if you can still do it. if your up for making another pair id buy em off you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.