Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been digging around like a mole since I heard the G6 GTP and Coupes were being released, and, considering I wasn't sure whether I wanted the GTP Coupe or Sedan, I've been looking at info for both.

I went to the Pontiac dealer today, and, like usual, the saleswoman had absolutely no idea about the G6 coupe and sedan, and had to use her computer.

Thankfully I'm computer literate, and helped her navigate through her GM program with info they only get, and I got some interesting info.

Apparently the coupe does not offer the panoramic sunroof. I saw this coming, but didn't want to accept that as truth, as I really want that damn sunroof.

And sadly, that, for me, makes it official. I will be having to get a G6 GTP sedan. I was just starting to like the coupe, too.

Oh well.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You are correct that the coupe doesn't have a Panoramic roof available. The coupe roof is pretty curved and blends right into the steeply raked rear glass.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In your opinion, though, e2, is the sunroof big enough to compensate for the smaller room in the coupe?

I really like the Panoramic sunroof, but I'm not sure if a four-door is what I want yet. Of course I need to see the coupe before I make any decisions, but...that really turned me off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts