Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im a long time Pontiac fan, the car I traded on the basic sedan G6 was a GP GTP, I knew what I was trading for and for the price wouldn't have traded for anything else. I have inquired about tightening up the suspension but there is nothing wrong with it. It's missing a couple of creature comforts that the GP had but I'm satisfied with everything about the car. There hasn't been any problem with the steering on it but I have had the following problems with it: wind noise with standard type sunroof open (05 design-- 06 different design) fixed with addition of air deflector- no biggie, it works. Loose left rear strut rattle-- fixed at dealership (should have been tight to start with but again- no biggie. CD changer radio switching stations between shut off and next start up and CDs jammed, took a bit more persuasion plus for it to finally code to get the dealership to replace but replaced with new radio. Do any of the complaints make me NOT want another Pontiac? No, I plan on buying another G6 (convertible) in fact when I get this one paid off unless another model attracts me in the '10 lineup. For those who have had the steering problem I'm not taking away from your dilemma but I suspect that they will figure out and correct whatever has caused the few cars to malfunction, who knows, mine may do it at some point--or not.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.