Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
branderson said:
The overstarting issue is only becuase people dont know how to start this car. You dont hold the key like on most cars, just turn and let go and it fires up. .
I know you are not saying some of us are retarded and have no clue how to start a car. Futher more the same problem occurs when pushing a button for remote start (makes the car pretty retarded too don't you think?)

There is a problem with it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I will admit some of you are probably complete sick of hearing my complaints..but for the money going out of my pocket to drive this car I COULD be driving something with none of these issues. In fact I know many Cobalt owners who are having a great experience with no issues and paying a lot less.

Am I angry at my G6? Maybe..Am I angry at myself for buying the G6? YES.

I am not trying to say the G6 is a pos. I am saying MY G6 is a pos and if I hadn't gotten burnt on the deal I wouldn't be here posting today. (considering I will owe more on it after 1 year of ownership than anyone who got the employee discount)

The car has some quirks.. and at a few points along the way I have accepted it for what it is and tried to just deal. Everytime I do something breaks (rim, seat stiching, Cd changer, steering goes out, etc).. It has prevented me from just accepting.. So Sorry... You are all stuck hearing my complaints until its gone. (dont worry i will let you all know where it ends up so someone you know doesn't end up with it)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.