Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Last week I took my car to some site and took well over 300 pictures. Only 8 made the cut to be "enhanced" And here they are.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now that i've seen and have a black g6 with eyelids and the chrome trim one without it looks weird
I know just what you mean. I see stock G6s the lower grill looks like it's just missing something and the eyelids really seem to set the body line and give the car that GTFO look. haha

·
Registered
208 Posts
I know just what you mean. I see stock G6s the lower grill looks like it's just missing something and the eyelids really seem to set the body line and give the car that GTFO look. haha
Do you have an attachment to the GM squares on the door, because if you pulled those, it would really finish it off.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have an attachment to the GM squares on the door, because if you pulled those, it would really finish it off.
If your talking about those little bumper strips that go down the length of the car on the doors then No I didn't pull them off. The car didn't come with them. I love that fact because i like the way it looks without those way better.

As for the GM emblems i left those on.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! And yea the wheels are the steelies minus the hubcaps. painted black and a red stripe added. It's just a cheap alternative until I can find a set of wheel that I can afford and that I like the look of. Not many styles suite my tastes.

The roof spoiler came from ebay. Painted the match from Taiwan, sticks on with 3m tape on the top of the rear window. It doesn't go all the way edge to edge, but it fits pretty well. It's got enough room to let water drain out though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts