Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, way to start off a day! My car was parked in the parking lot outside of my apartment, and when I came out this morning, i saw it... :mad: Its made me so sick...ofcourse...no note...nothing...called the office, no cameras in that area! I'm so frustrated!
Anyone have any ideas until I can get it fixed? Because yup...gonna have to pay out of pocket...

· GTP 06
588 Posts
Hmm, well, if you have comp and a small deduct I'd go that way after all wasn't your fault. Might not raise rates. You could try to straiten it up a little and put a wind deflector on it or a bra.
Or better yet, get a hood with scoops to replace it with. :) Now's your opportunity!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I'm trying to avoid putting it through insurance, and my bf works for a bodyshop, so it will be at cost to fix...but...I'm sure I don't have to explain, with today's economy, its just not easy to fork up the cash right now. :mad: The picture makes it look worse than it actually is...I was thinking having him bang it out and put a wind deflector...could buy me a month...

· Registered
912 Posts
That actually sounds like a good idea i would get the wind deflector wait till times are easier if your paying out of pocket. And they dont look bad either i had someone hit me and i didn't notice till i was driving down the road and a piece of paper was flapping around in my wiper. Got out and it wasnt a hot chicks number LOL
"hit your car" Was all they wrote and piece of my plate cover they stuck in there to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.