Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

i currently reside in barnegat, nj and work in Mays Landing. I bought an 05 G6 GT in June and have been doing some ork on it as well as racing it in the SCCA South Jersey region. I was wondering if anyone knows of any weekly cruise-ins and car meets going on. Also, if theres enough of us in South Jersey, starting our own car meet so everyone can see what everyone is doing and what not. Thanks!

feel free to email [email protected]

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
theres not too many of us here in south jersey, at least not that i know of. but its worth asking around if anyone would be interested i guess.

·
Registered
19 Posts
im in central jersey i have a 2007 g6 but i dont get my license until august 24th soo if you guys ever have meets ill roll by

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoJo-saw that you were posting on the drop in cone for K&N...I've got it and love it...my car screams when accelerating now...ill take you for a ride sometime if you want so you can see before you buy lol

Alex24-only have pics of the engine cover...intake (first part of it)...and the lights...my rear pontiac logo is blacked out and the pontiac next to the G6 has been removed...i also have a 12"1200w Kenwood subwoofer

sfdevine7-where in jersey you at?

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
im down cause i think this weekend im getting the cone and everything gonna put it in with friends but i need help to get the resonater off cause i would preferably go through the headlight to take it off and if you dont have it off let me know.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that thing is a bitch to take off thru the headlight...its bigger than one of those one gallon jugs of tropicana...and the top screw in the back is a bitch as well...i just loosened most of the front bumper and fender wall and just moved it around till it fell off lol...it was kind of like one of those situations where when you beat the hell out of a computer and it works again...if i may also make a suggestion order a CRAB Intake (option 2-comes with heat shield and couplers)...im still waiting for mine in the mail but from what I've heard they're great

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im down cause i think this weekend im getting the cone and everything gonna put it in with friends but i need help to get the resonater off cause i would preferably go through the headlight to take it off and if you dont have it off let me know.
shoot me an email with ur number if you want a ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts