Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· ALANHAZE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a modification that can be done to the rear suspension on a 2006 G6. To correct what I consider a "toe out problem". Even with rotating regularly this part of the design wears out tires faster than if there is no toe out.

secondly does anyone know if there are brake rotors available that don't warp in two week after replacing

· Registered
287 Posts
Did you get an alignment? Usually that will fix this problem.

If the alignment is good check the wheel bearing as this can cause the same problem. If both wheels are wearing tires unusually fast on the rear it most likely is bad alignment.

As for breaks rotors. Buy good aftermarket rotors not made in China or Mexico.

Go to http://www.r1concepts.com/

Lots of people here get rotors from these guys. I have them, and have had no problems.

· Registered
441 Posts
Checked out the site you mentioned, looks great but they don't have anything for 2009 G6 - any ideas?

· Registered
287 Posts
Wow, they only go to 2008 don't they..I did not realize that...sorry.

May want to call them the applications should be the same for most all years, I could be wrong, not sure.

If nothing else go to summit racing. I bought rotors from there for my T bird back in the 90's they solved the vibe problems from warping.

All the same I would call R1 I bet they just didn't update web site or something.

· Registered
441 Posts
perfect, I agree it 'should' be the same but I will find out for sure : ) thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.