Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had seat covers on my seats in the front and i took them of because they slid around but i noticed circular stains on the seat and i havent spilled anyhting on them then i noticed the same thing in the back seats. I was reading some where of people complainig of the dye from the seats coming of and staining peoples cloths has anyone had either of these issues thanks!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've got a circular shaped stain on my passenger side front seat and one on the back seat. I have not split anything in my seats either. Haven't noticed any stains on my clothes, but I very rarely sit in passengers seat or the back. I'll try to post some pictures of mine this week. Of course I always say that and never get around to it :rolleyes: , but I'll try too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've just noticed a few stains on the back seats of my G6 too! Hmmmmm, haven't seen stains back there since I was 16.... :eek:

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
I have had seat covers on my seats in the front and i took them of because they slid around but i noticed circular stains on the seat and i havent spilled anyhting on them then i noticed the same thing in the back seats. I was reading some where of people complainig of the dye from the seats coming of and staining peoples cloths has anyone had either of these issues thanks!!!!
hmm, what have you been doin in the seats???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts