Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argh, twice since I've gotten my car, I've started it up, went to put it into reverse and the thing would just stall on me. Anyone else with this problem? :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sully said:
Argh, twice since I've gotten my car, I've started it up, went to put it into reverse and the thing would just stall on me. Anyone else with this problem? :(
Yuck, thats not cool.....does it only happen when it's really cold out? If so, do you let it warm up or just start and go?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G6~Mike said:
Yuck, thats not cool.....does it only happen when it's really cold out? If so, do you let it warm up or just start and go?
Usually when it's cold out, this morning it happened and it was about 37. Maybe I need to let it warm up a tad. Just aggrivating though, I never let any of my other cars warm up before driving, and those were fine. If it keeps it up, I'll go to the dealer, thats what my warranty is for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man....I'm north of Toronto; I've started and immediately drove away at -20 degrees C with no problems(numerous times).
Now, I'm not the whiny type of consumer, but when I buy a brand new $35,000 car, I expect it to, at the very least, work properly. I'd take it back to the dealer, squak a little and have it tuned up/fixed. Maybe even get some free shit, perhaps a few oil changes for the inconvenience..... :D

That my $0.02......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts