Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at some used 2009 G6 4 door sedans and cannot find out what should come standard on the base model and the SE. I have seen a few listed but the dealers do not list the equipment very well. If I knew what is standard then at least I would be a step ahead. Is there a window sticker that would tell this? Is there any advantages of another year model over the 2009? Any problems that should know about? Any options that would be a must? I do want the V6 engine! Thank, BG

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need more info!

I have tried Google and found a lot of dealers that have G6 models for sale and it seems like what they post for standard equipment varies. I just thought a SE would be an SE and all the standard equipment would be the same. I have found that the area I live the prices seem to be higher and some of the better prices are several hundred miles from me. Some of the dealers do not seem to know what is on the cars without having a long list to check items against and I really do not want to travel the distance only to find out that some of the things I would like are not on the car. I find a lot of dealers really only want top dollar and do not want to deal very much although there are a few with better prices but are farther away from me. I have not found any new ones at the dealers that have any discounts. Do all the G6 models have the same ride? I rented a 2008 G6 GT and the suspension was stiff, this did not bother me and I just wanted to know if this is the same on all of them. BG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.