Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my g6 for some time now, i finally decided to start working on it.. tomorrow i will be receiving my "App radio" by pioneer and my Sony Xplod rear speakers. i should have them in and pictures up by this weekend. then my next project includes Halo smoked headlights, Hyper Glow LED Interior lights, new 4 pc. Grills, and then paint trim and other various interior parts.. :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
^x2!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill have before and after pics of the NEW stereo in and speakers depending on my work hours i might start to paint my trim too..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got a little ugly with the hailstorm

good start will be finished with painted trim and adding stereo by tomorrow:) all pictures will be up tomorrow

·
Registered
25 Posts
You seriously bought Sony Xplod's?.........

Almost 100% positive our speakers would tear those a new one. (if you have Monsoon)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES i do have monsoon....... EXCEPT that does not matter when your speakers are blown:mad:

so i bought the sony xplod so my car doesnt sound bad anymore. im notso much looking to shake the car but to enjoy some music while driving. so i wanted to have some kick to a song i can go out and by a amp and subs.

thanks for your post:D

P.S to anyone looking at this forum sorry i dont have any pics yet i have been doing so many mods to my car, but dont worry soon enough there will be some pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts