Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone link to the Stealth turn signal bulbs? I've seen them a few others' EE and would like a pair. I tried searching and searching but only found one site but I wasn't sure which ones to get. I'm looking for the black ones to put in my EEs.

Thanks!

Tyler

·
Legend
782 Posts
You mean the bulbs that are basically painted so you don't see them in the chrome housing? If so I know I saw them on eBay before.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the DDM Tuning ones. After doing more research, I don't think they are the right ones I want. People were complaining they weren't bright enough ect. Anyone have any brands to go with?

I bought the resistors with them just in case but it seems simple enough!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Let us know about the DDM Tuning ones. I've been interested in those. I was primarily planning on buying a set from amazon or superbrightleds.com I haven't heard nor read about anything of DDM's LED lights.

You will almost certainly need those resistors. Make sure you mount them away from anything plastic or delicate. Those things can get pretty hot!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm hoping they are good. If not, can't really be mad about $16. It will be fun trying to find a place to mount them with all these ballasts I have coming in. I'm not very good with cars AT ALL so we'll see how this goes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts