Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, sorry for the specific-ness i've looked all over the web and searched countless times, and just can't find any real good pictures of steel grey g6 sedans on these wheels. This is what I'm trying to do with the eibach pro kit but i'm trying to decide on wheel setup. If anyone has pics please post a picture and specs! It would be much appreciated!

·
Legend
782 Posts
This is a time where you find someone who's good at photo shop to hook it up with a edited pic of your whip on different rims. Also I think if you go on tire rack or discount tire or something there's actually a flash thing to where you can pic a set of rims and it will show an animated g6 on the rims you pick.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
^ Forgot about that tire rack thing, It's pretty sweet, you can view their wheels on your car, it just shows a side view though, but it gives you a pretty good idea.

Here's an example, out of boredom I picked out a set of wheels and a car that I think is your color, couldn't find steel grey, but this is stealth grey.

The wheels are Enkei Flacon's Gunmetal with a Machined lip. I decided to also lower the car in Photoshop just for the hell of it, I may have dropped it a bit more then what it would actually be, but oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts