Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....1-866-932-4368 ext 39037. ask for Josh Elms. per his request last week i forwarded all the VIN's that were posted on this site to him for research. however as of today, i have not received any response. if i do not hear from him by monday, i'll call him myself.

i have also suggested to Carissa )G6OC Member) to call him with her complaint regarding her dealership's attitude and GM's statement that they have not had a single complaint of 'steering lock-up', nationwide!!

if we can each call this Customer Serivce Representative, maybe he can pass on our complaints as a group. once you contact them, you will be assigned a 'case number'. my case number is "1-372015180"

PLEASE, if you have had a concern, past or current, with your steering wheel 'locking-up', CALL!!!!! we need documentation that GM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED of this issue.

kevin

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good idea to centralize the calls. If you are having this problem and want to make sure it is documented, follw the phone call up with a written (as on paper) letter. Send it certified mail so you have a reeceipt of the letter.

(Knocking on wood: I do not have this problem nor any others with my G6. To those of you that do, you have my sympathies (fwiw) but the need to get the problem addressed is very real to everyone who might be in the path of your G6 when it happens.)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
if you would like to 'write', here's the email address for the same department.

[email protected]

address your email to Mr Josh Elms and for 'subject', put "G6 Steering Lock-up". this website will automatically send a receipt of your email as well as a confirmation number, i believe. once you actually contact Mr Elms, you will be assigned a 'case number'.

once you have been assigned a 'case number', please post it on this thread. it would be good to have access to all the cases and case numbers if another G6 owner is told by their dealership that GM has had no complaints on this issue.
just whip out all the case numbers and say; "Excuse me, I beg to differ with you!!!"

·
Registered
10 Posts
G6Action said:
.....1-866-932-4398 ext 39037. ask for Josh Elms. per his request last week i forwarded all the VIN's that were posted on this site to him for research. however as of today, i have not received any response. if i do not hear from him by monday, i'll call him myself.

i have also suggested to Carissa )G6OC Member) to call him with her complaint regarding her dealership's attitude and GM's statement that they have not had a single complaint of 'steering lock-up', nationwide!!

if we can each call this Customer Serivce Representative, maybe he can pass on our complaints as a group. once you contact them, you will be assigned a 'case number'. my case number is "1-372015180"

PLEASE, if you have had a concern, past or current, with your steering wheel 'locking-up', CALL!!!!! we need documentation that GM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED of this issue.

kevin

·
Registered
10 Posts
call this # message

After 4 days I got around to calling the 1 866 932 4398 number for steering lockup and I get a recording about 'Partying with fun singles for 99C/min'..What am I missing ? Please help ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
jmada10 said:
After 4 days I got around to calling the 1 866 932 4398 number for steering lockup and I get a recording about 'Partying with fun singles for 99C/min'..What am I missing ? Please help ?
Same here, a singles text messaging dating service. :mad:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Explr1 said:
Same here, a singles text messaging dating service. :mad:
sorry, my bad.....fat fingered it

1-866-932-4368 ext 39037

although you might have better luck with the dating service fixing your car than GM!!!! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Funny but sad, huh ?

Anyway, I sent an email to [email protected], , got an automated response with the telephone number for Pontiac..1800 762 2737.. logged a complaint with Pontiac..Someone is supposed to call me to investigate further within a couple of days..I did log a case #..

Can I expect anything useful here ? Or am I just going throught the motions ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so far, its seems i've just been going through the motions. but we all gotta start somewhere.

i think its best to start here and get a case number. maybe we should all post our case numbers so everytime someone calls in, refer the C.A.C. rep to those cases as well.

this way at least, GM can't say 'this is the first time we've heard of this complaint'.

FYI....my case number (i think i already posted it) is 1-372015180

thanks for calling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts