Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I went to car wash tonight then I start to notice there is stem coming out of my car but when i open the front hood nothing ! No Steam coming coming out from the engine but steam is coming out from the front grill of my car. Should I be concerned about that?

Sorry guys re-edited

Lawrence

·
Registered
11 Posts
don't know how far out it is sticking, but the only thing i've seen is the sensor for the outside temperature that displays on the radio.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Redsun_ty said:
Hi,

I went to car wash tonight then I start to notice there is stem coming out of my car but when i open the front hood nothing is there the stem is coming out from the front grill of my car. Should I be concerned about that?

Lawrence
HUMMMM....i guess i would be MORE concerned if i opened my hood and saw that "nothing is there"!!!!! ok, where's my engine? i must have left it laying around here somewhere........i just KNEW i should have spent the extra $150.00 for the 'Engine Finder' option.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is nothing sticking out of the grill, I can see that little temperature probe just behind the grill, I thought maybe that's what we were talkin about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If its steam your talking about. Mine does it once in a blue moon if its raining hard enough out.

·
Registered
235 Posts
G6Action said:
HUMMMM....i guess i would be MORE concerned if i opened my hood and saw that "nothing is there"!!!!! ok, where's my engine? i must have left it laying around here somewhere........i just KNEW i should have spent the extra $150.00 for the 'Engine Finder' option.

:dogpile:

·
Registered
122 Posts
steam (stem)

Redsun_ty said:
Hi,

I went to car wash tonight then I start to notice there is stem coming out of my car but when i open the front hood nothing ! No Steam coming coming out from the engine but steam is coming out from the front grill of my car. Should I be concerned about that?

Sorry guys re-edited

Lawrence
Nothing to worry about, cold water on hot radiator --- normal--no harm being done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts