Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: "In addition to the base equipment on a G6 GTP Coupe, this car has a premium package that upgrades the XM radio to add a 6-disc changer and an internal memory feature that lets you burn your favorite songs (it's erasable and re-recordable)..."

I have the Monsoon system & XM, 6cd changer, etc. I don't remember reading about this internal memory feature in the manual. Anyone have it and/or use it? :confused:

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Misrepresentation on eBay? Horrors ; )

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, so it's more like creating your favorite song list from the 6 discs without having to shuffle through all 6 cds to play each one, a buffer that stores them to a short-term memory. That makes sense and helps a lot. Thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow. I wonder how many songs the buffer can hold, and if you put in another 6 discs if you can still play from the list started from the 6 you removed... Man, that sounds like Japanese... I really need to go to bed (yawn)

· Registered
141 Posts
mphred said:
OK, so it's more like creating your favorite song list from the 6 discs without having to shuffle through all 6 cds to play each one, a buffer that stores them to a short-term memory. That makes sense and helps a lot. Thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow. I wonder how many songs the buffer can hold, and if you put in another 6 discs if you can still play from the list started from the 6 you removed... Man, that sounds like Japanese... I really need to go to bed (yawn)
Thats exactly what it does... your book should tell you about it because it holds the info for all the stereos. Im not sure how many songs you can hold but Im almost 100% sure that once you remove a cd the list goes away!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.