Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I joined the board as a means of research for the G6. I presently have a 2001 GP GT with about 150k on the clock, so I'm looking at possible replacements. I've been quite happy with the GP but I've been pretty impressed with the G6 since its introduction. The latest models are some of the best I've seen yet. The GXP I went ga-ga over from the first one I saw at the car show, but the 2009 & 2010 models are very nicely equipped as well. Still plenty of time for decision making since I tend not to buy new cars but something a year or two old.
Just thought I would make my introduction before I move onto the other sections for some reading before I go posing specific questions.

I was absolutely crushed to see Pontiac go. Attending the car shows this year just wasnt the same without the Tin Indians to wish over.

Thanks!...and hopefully I wont be a pest:cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
You should get one, everyone here is very helpful if you have problems, looking for stuff for your car, anyone and everyone will help you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Coupes > Sedan if you don't need a family car, but yea G6 is indeed a nice car.
No problems with any of them that I know.

Only common problem I read has been the power steering but I have yet to see anyone i know have the problem.'

Good luck finding a new car. ^___^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts