Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i've owned the six since 2007 and its been a good car. Just over 110K on it so i decided its time to play around do some mods and tints since not much resale left as is. So far i've dipped the emblems, deck lid, trim and vents, side bumpers, partial door handles, and did eye lids for the head lights. My next step is to stencil the outside edges of the tail lights, black out roof and dip rims.

I know its the cheap way of doing things, but it came out very well. I applied plenty of coats and its withstood high pressure washes fine. so why not?

a before pic and after.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grill looks cool....cant decide on the door guard.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah the verdict is still out on the door bumpers. They're starting to blend more with the scheme of the car now that i stenciled the tail lights and blacked out the license plate area last night.

Wheels are next...depending on the look i may black out the rest of the door handles to try n match the door bumpers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stenciled tail lights

Tail lights.. the rough shit around the edges is residue left from the masking tape...still working that off.....never again.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The G8 Gt plasti dipped

so this is a work in progress still.. lots of things need dipped at this point. but heres an update

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Subaru project

Another project we're working on...i need to update the pics because since then the door bumpers were re dip..handles re did and wheels were done last night

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replaced my sway bar links today, oil change and four wheel alignment. I was off .25 degrees in the front and 2.25 in the back....THATS RIGHT...TWO AND A HALF DEGREES (almost)...DA FUQ

also figured out what is causing the hard idle when stopped at red light but in drive.

Motor mounts are bad...rocked vehicle back and forth and the engine could pretty much roll right out of the car theres so much rock to it.

so next im fixing the motor mounts and cleaning my throttle body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts