Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I recently got my car serviced at a different center because the one i used to go to closed, and they put a big ugly black dealer decal over the spot where my old one was. The original dealer I leased my car from closed also. I want to remove it!! I know since the new decal was put on today it will be easy to get off, but I had the original one on for 2 years (didn't bother me because it was a light gray color and not very noticable) and im worried that the adhesive from the original one will not come off.....any advice??? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for the tips...im definately gonna try the goo gone. I don't really want to be nasty to the people at the dealership because it seems they are the only Certified Pontiac Service Center near me that will service my car and honor my warranty, and i have to go back next week to fix a couple of things. Has anyone else had trouble servicing thier Pontiacs? (I'm from Queens, NY, and I have to travel about 45 min to Kristol's Auto Mall in Brooklyn to even get anyone to look at my car lol)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.