Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, sorry in advance because I know I've seen threads on this before, but I've never seen a helpful answer..
I really want to put subs in my convertible. But I can't think of a way to fit them in there. Could I put them in the car, like behind the front seats or something? Or is there a way to fit them in the trunk? If anyone could help me out that would be great. :)

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I'm not familiar with the vert's trunk space with the top up or down. Is there any room to work with in there?
My buddy built a box to house two 8's. He tuned the box so well... you'd think he had a pair of 12s in there. Hit hard and clean. And he can still pack his trunk with crap.

I suppose you could also out em in the back seat/floor but I'm not sure how well the quality of the bass will be.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I would probably just remove the spare tire and put the sub in there. Otherwise you are likely looking at a thin sub, molded into the side of the trunk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm curious about this same situation. I did come across some pics of some people that have done it; I just don't know where to start or who to ask. I doubt Bestbuy could do something custom like that. Any ideas?

I'm cool with leaving the spare at home so I can settle for just 1 10" but I really would like to have 2 amps. 1 to power that sub and the other the rest of the speakers.
thanks for your input.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did Sound Ordnance subs under the seats. Otherwise your best bet is to do a spare tire well or throw a box in the trunk and take it out when you want to put the top down...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts