Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its spring and Im taking off my blizzaks and wanting to get rid of my crapinental tires and get some mid-upper range for a good quality summer tire, any suggestions and good deals online??

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got the hankook v12's. i have had them on for about 3 weeks now and i'm impressed. Go to the "discounttiredirect" forum and i have a thread in there with contact info for my sales guy. I got a GREAT deal

·
08 Black GT Vert
33 Posts
I just ordered the Hankook H727. I was going to get the Falken 912 but they would only get me a summer as they say 40,000 but people are only getting 20 so I went for the Hankook.
I have Pirelli Carving for Winter tires.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Gotta love the blizzaks! I just finished wearing out my 2nd set for the G6, and have gone through 2 sets of summer tires. I was running Potenza RE050s which were awesome, but I have changed wheel sizing and had found a great deal on a set of Michelins that I am very pleased with. I know Bridgestone has a mail in rebate running right now, and Michelin might still have one (they did when I bought my set). I too recommend getting them from Discount Tire Direct, as they gave me the best deal I could find, and I did quite a bit of shopping around.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking potenza, I always heard they were good tires, thanks for the heads up on discount tire direct! Ill take a look at hankooks as well :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts