Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im buba, from tulsa ok............just got a 09 G6 last night, had 9 miles on it. Its my first new car, and my first car ive got with no cosigner so i was excited, its also mine and my wife(soon to be) first vehicle together so it was a all around exciteing night...................gettin on here to get some ideas for wheels, exhaust, intake and possibly bringing it a lil lower to mother earth and what ever else comes to mind, ill have to get some pics of it later today

here are a couple pics of my last vehicles

04 scivic that had 2in exhaust goin to a flo pro

01 dime bagged front and back, gmc sonoma front end, and a hole lot of other stuff

couple videos of me in my dime havein fun tearin up the bumper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0fH3w7UBHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3vlQJ7hX4

and the beast that started it all, a 1976 ranchero, i put about $5000 into restoreing it and keeping it running

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
hey Buba...Ok is just North of me. Texas here. Welcome aboard.
Looking forward to the pix...What model did u get? COlor? Sedan or coupe??

My buddy back in high school had a Ranchero....I remember how scary it was riding in the back...! lol

Also I cant read your avatar...do you have that picture bigger? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Buba...Ok is just North of me. Texas here. Welcome aboard.
Looking forward to the pix...What model did u get? COlor? Sedan or coupe??

My buddy back in high school had a Ranchero....I remember how scary it was riding in the back...! lol

Also I cant read your avatar...do you have that picture bigger? I'd love to see it.

its a sedan, silver, and just the plain jane model.............would have loved to get a v6 with a sunroof but yea i was just happy to get out of the scivic, thing was gettin to be a money pit

here is the pic for ya lol, just thought it was funny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts