Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

Susquehanna Valley GTO would like to extend to you an invite to attend our 3rd annual All Pontiac Show on Saturday August 21, 2010. The time is 9-3. Cost: 10.00 in advance, 15.00 day of show. Registration is open, however voting ends about 12-12:30.

Our event has grown over the past few years and we have outgrown Jones “Pontiac” Dealership, our host dealer and sponsors SVGTO. The show site has been moved to a park which I am confident all will appreciate the comfort of the surroundings. SVGTO has worked hard over the past few years to offer Pontiac Enthusiasts’ one of the best Pontiac Shows one can attend.
We will have a total of 12 classes, 5 of which will be modified. Top 2 winners in each class, a Dealer’s Best of Show award and a Kid’s Best of show award. Children are encouraged to participate in our show and they will separately as a group judge show cars. The age limit is 15 and they must be accompanied by an adult.

Tim Sickel from the GTOAA will be assisting in our model car contest of which there will be 2 classes.

GOOD Food by Enck’s Catering (was for many years the Official Caterer for NASCAR)
Music by Mr. B and Holly Wood
Raffles/Door Prizes
Grass Showfield

SVGTO member cars will not be included in the judged showfield. Our cars will be displayed separately from the showfield and will be judged by our guests separately from the showfield. Last year we had 96 pre-registrations, we request this year: pre-registrations so we can get a good idea of how many cars will be in each class and plan accordingly.
*Please note the multiple rain dates.

We hope you can attend this event.

For your convenience I have provided you links to our car show page and a flyer/registration form:

http://svgto.com/2010-All-Pontiac-Show.php
http://svgto.com/documents/2010_SVGTO_Pontiac_Flyer_pdf.pdf

Any questions kindly contact me at [email protected]

Thank You

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I live almost 5 hours northwest of Lancaster in Sandy Lake, PA, but might have to make the trip. I lived there for about 4 years and in Mechanicsburg for 2 1/2 years, so I might have to make the trip for the show and catch up with some friends. Sounds like a good time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts