Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first performance mod!! serious HP coming out of this!!! cant wait to use it!! jk i had left over spraypaint from one of my human performance projects and painted my key.

Attachments

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
haha actually looks quite nice

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks!! i thought i was going to catch $h!t from people for it saying Sweet Mod. next ill have to completely gut my interior! ;] hahaha

·
Registered
441 Posts
haha! actually that came out looking really good - nice job!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks!! i really wasnt expecting this to look good. it was more of a joke and me being bored on the weekend. the reason i spraypainted it is because i usually steal my girlfriends nail polish that looks just like the color of my car and just put it in the little pontiac logo.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like this idea! I'm going to do it also! But with more red paint ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was going to use more red.. but what i did is sprayed black first then tried to use the right amount of red to match the color of my car.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Make sure you have paint to redo it. You'll get enough wear on the paint from your hands that the paint will start to rub off.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh i didnt plan on it staying there long. it alredy gotten scatched off in one spot in the picture. (just outside the circle on the right).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts