Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a few people had the silver star but was seeing if anyone had the zXe type and if there any good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get them for all your lights or just lows/ highs. And if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Got them for the lows they only have H11 and no h9 which is what highs are. Autozone had them for 59.99. I put them in and a filament blew in one the second I turned them on. Was able to exchange them with no problem though:)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
They are brighter and whiter than your average bulb, but at a cost. The life expectancy drops dramatically though.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
When my HID's went out I got a set of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-Arctic-White-Headlight-Alcohol/dp/B0013I2GFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335536856&sr=8-1

$20 7000K Nokya bulbs. They've been working strong for quite a few months now AND they're nice and bright white. The blue bulb is a throw off. It's really got a pure white light from it. But just above the hotspot it is a tad blue. Noticeable when you pull up to a garage for instance. I plan to re-do HID's but can't decide if I want 6000K again or 5000K instead. Also I'm lazy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts